Fundacja CAT’s volunteers who are in charge of the photography and the painting workshop, are about to organize a photography and artistic exhibition the first week of December.
The works are based on human rights and will be made by the participants of the photography and painting workshops.
If you want to take part in this exhibition you can contact with us and send you photos at the emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
If you have paint something and you want to participate in the exhibition you can visit us at our office (ul. Bocza 6) during our opening hours: Monday-Friday 14.00-17.00 and show us your work.
Dont’ forget that the theme is human rights. You can take a look here for more information about:
and you can search for more through google and youtube.
Hope to see you! 🙂
At the 30th of October our volunteers Natasa Tzavara and Alberto Seligardi begun a photography workshop. This meeting is helded every Monday at 15.00, at our office in Bocza 6. During these hours, you can learn some basic traits of the photography, share your photos with the team, take new ideas and make new friends.
Except from learning and practising photography, at the first week of December an exhibition is going to be organised with photos of the participants. The theme of the photos is human rights!!
For more info or questions you can contact at the emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Join us!!! 🙂
Name: Tom LHOR
Age: I´m 19 years old
Studies Field : diplomate of the french Economical and Social baccalaureate
What do you like the most in your life ? : I like my family so much firstly , same with my friends and finally the Barcelona Football Club .
Why did you choose EVS ? : I took a gap year and EVS was the best meaAn to travel and to learn a lot on yourself and on the world at the same time
What are your expectations ? : I hope to discover new cultures and languages , to enjoy the job and life in Leszno
What do you hope to share with people during you stay in Poland ? : I would like to share my culture , my experiences firstly , funny moments , and things we´ll keep in mind forever
What would be your best attribute ? :
– I speak at least two languages fluently , English and French , I also learned a little bit of Chinese in school , and Italian at home with my Italian family
– I´m passionate with sport and I´ve practise a lot of sport even I´m young , so I can organise some games or training without problems
– I´m able to do every Jobs even it´s boring , no matter
– I did a lot of travel , because I like geography and history so much so I know the story of lots of countries
– I used to draw when I was younger so I can organise some drawing games .
Studies Field: Language Literature and Civilization / Teaching
What do you like most in your life? I like to discover new cultures by travelling or by meeting new people. I like to draw, to create, to teach, mostly I like to challenge myself, and feel that I am useful.
Why did you choose EVS? I chose evs because it is a great opportunity to experience something different from my daily life, and to invest myself in a project in an European context.
Why are your expectations? I expect to work in team with other volunteers, to share our ideas and help each other for a main goal, discover the polish culture, and also discover parts of myself that I didn’t imagine.
What do you hope to share with other people during your stay in Poland? I hope to share parts of the french culture, for the others to have a better understanding of it, from the traditions to the language, in an interactive way and with new perspectives. I hope to share my knowlegde of teaching in an non formal way to be able to the others to learn with a lot of fun. I am also a very manual person and I would love to give the opportunity for the others to wake up their creative side.
What would be your best attributes? I am imaginative and always motivated, I am fully invested in the projects that I am carrying.I am open minded, I use my creativity for new activities, and I adapt them to the public in front of me.
Name : Rubén Martín
Age : 25
Studies Field : Law
What Do You Like Most In Your Life? : Travel, meet new cultures and new people from all over the world. I like sports too.
Why Did You Choose EVS? : I love working in non-governmental organizations and help people so I´m here to improve myself and give my best. Is a really good way to learn new languages.
What Are Your Expectations? : I want to enjoy a lot with the people that I will met and remember this experience forever. I will be here for 10 months so it´s a new life and I want to discover Poland.
What do you hope to share with other people during your stay in Poland ? I want to share my spanish culture, my language, and cook a good paella. Although I have worked in a non-governmental organization helping people, I have also worked as a lawyer and I can try to create some activities to make this job more attractive.
What would be your best attributes? I really like to speak in public, organize events and prepare dynamic activities. I love play football and teach football to the kids.
Name : Alberto Seligardi Age : 24
Studied Fields: Mainly contemporary history, but even philosophy, anthropology and sociology.
What Do You Like Most In Your Life? : Adventure.
Why Did You Choose EVS? : For making a new experience abroad, know new people and work in an organization for help others.
What Are Your Expectations? : I expect to improve myself, to discover more things and to learn to help other people.
What do you hope to share with other people during your stay in
Poland ? I whish to share my energy, my abilities and my knowledge! Hoping that other people will share a little of them with me as well.
What would be your best attributes? Here is a list of my abilities and knowledges:
– I would REALLY like to keep a philophical/ethical forum about Human Rights with youngsters. Through answering to several questions, the students would discuss one or more articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights with the aim of let them develop their own ideas, know better the Human Rights and let them confront each other.
– I have a great knowledge of european contemporary history, particulary about the 1900. I even have a good knowledge about philosophy, anthropology and in general of other cultures (I have a three-years degree)
– I spent a month in both Morocco and Rwanda, so I could to cultural presentations about them
– As every italian, I know very well italian culture and food (and the typical mistakes made in it out of Italy)
– I am an amateur photographer
– I know martial discipline for street self-defense (Muay Boran)
– I like to pratice an athletic workout
– I studied as a computer technician and worked as a web designer
– I am creative, I like to write, tell and/or comment stories, reports, romance and current news from the whole world.